Heres an excerpt :
Surpanakha poked Lakshman.
Lakshman took the quiz – “Who has a crush on you?” and got the result – “Surpanakha”
Surpanakha changed her status from being ‘Single’ to ‘It’s complicated’
Ravana added the application “Mob wars” and recruited Maricha
Maricha took the test “What kind of animal are you?” and got the result – Beautiful golden spotted deer
Click the link above to see the rest. Quite funny!!
- Theres a connection between Heroes and Star Trek. Sulu from ST featured as Hiro's father. Uhuru from ST featured as that smart alec Kids grandmother. And now Sylar from Heroes plays Spock. Everything's come full circle.
- Theres also a circle of sorts in the David E Kelley shows with everyone criss crossing. Except for Chicago Hope which is too boring, I like all the rest...Practise, Ally McBeal, Picket Fences, Boston Public and Boston legal
- Been watching this most amazing History channel programme called Battles BC that I downloaded. One of my favourites so far. Also began watching Tudors a historical programme on Henry the 8th. Not yet as gripping as Rome, it still shows plenty of potential.
- According to feedback from all those around me, ive lost a lot of weight and grown fairer. I somehow doubt this will last. Dubai has a way of increasing your waistline.
- Finally got Neville to download the Tv serial Jeremiah by J Michael Strazynski (writer of Rising Stars and the most Amazing Spider-Man run ever.)
- Im being bitten by the travelbug again. Need to figure out the road ahead...